Saturday, July 30, 2011

7-30-11 - "Adelai" ~ Lohio

Still don't believe the Pittsburgh indie music scene is legit?  Here's further proof.  I haven't yet seen Lohio live, but songs like this assure me that I must do so in the near The instrumentation is delightful, the vocals ethereal, and the lyrics confounding yet simple.  Top it off with an amazing video featuring a cute kid's romp with a friendly monster (oddly reminiscent of another video I posted a while back), and you have yourselves some fine art:



Oh hey look this song just so happens to also be another of the excellent Echo Chamber series:




Once again, Draw Us Lines' dedication to promoting great music (especially local) comes up aces.


"are there wolves coming after me,

are there wolves coming after me…?"

No comments:

Post a Comment