Friday, April 29, 2011

4-29-11 - "I Know Every Street" ~ Meeting Of Important People

The boys at DrawUsLines posted a new Echo Chamber session today, featuring Meeting Of Important People.  It's a pretty sweet acoustic (outdoor! yay, spring!) set, which you should totally check out here: http://www.drawuslines.com/mind-blowing/echo-chamber-meeting-of-important-people/.

The Echo Chamber session got MOIP into my head today, but I'm not using one of those songs as the ASOD.  I'm going with I Know Every Street, which is one of my favorites of theirs.  If we presume that they're talking about Pittsburgh, and are serious, it's a pretty darn impressive feat.  The song is kinda mellow and sobering, a pretty stark contrast to Brittney Lane Don't Care, and I think it helps establish their range.  Let me know what you think.



EDIT (3-2-12): Got around to adding some of my videos from MOIP / Josh solo concerts:


1-7-12 @ Brillobox:
2-18-12 @ AIR:

"if she's hiding
she'll be coming up burned
it's been a long way
since i made a bad turn
i'm a soothsayer
and i can't be too proud
i know every street in this town
every street in this town..."

PS - you can hear their EP and LP on Bandcamp, check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment