Saturday, March 19, 2011

3-19-11 - "Kiss For Fun" ~ New Shouts

The show I saw last night was so sweet, I thought I'd give you another dose, this time from New Shouts.  Of the three bands at the 60s revue-themed show, these guys may have embodied the soul pop feel of that era best of all.  I hear they're laying down more tracks for an album, and I'm pretty excited at the prospect of getting my hands on a full-length disc of their catchy tunes in time for some dance parties on my deck this summer.

This one probably doesn't have the deepest lyrics in the history of songwriting.  Then again, maybe it does... but hey, some days I'm in the mood for profound reflection, and other days, I just want something fun and crazy.  Ergo, I present you with the following, for your listening pleasure:


"Because you're young,
spread some love,
grab someone,
kiss for fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment