Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4-6-11 - "Wonderwall" ~ Oasis

So I have some Finnish houseguests tonight.  One is studying for a semester in Ontario, and the other came over for a few weeks to visit, and they decided to drive down to Pittsburgh because they heard how awesome it is.  When they got to my house this afternoon, they were getting settled and one of them wandered into our music room and picked up my guitar, and started playing this song.  I haven't listened to Oasis in a while, but this song (and the album) is definitely good stuff.  It was half a lifetime ago - heck, I was 11 when this came out - but it's still great.




"Back beat, the word is on the street
that the fire in your heart is out;
I'm sure you've heard it all before,
but you never really had a doubt..."

No comments:

Post a Comment