Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4-13-11 - "Boys of Winter (Pittsburgh Penguins Theme Song)"

So I had a pretty insane day at work, and it's the first day of the most wonderful time of the year - the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  Two reasons you're getting a pretty lighthearted track tonight.  Anyone who lives in Pittsburgh or follows the Penguins will recognize it - it's the music played when the team takes the ice for home games.  Pretty good as far as theme songs / pump up music go...


(Matt isn't as techno-savvy as he'd like to be sidebar: So if anyone knows why I occasionally can't get a YouTube video to show up when trying to embed it in my blog, I'd be glad to hear it... the version I want is easy to find on YT but won't come up here...)


Current Version:  "Boys of Winter"


Original 1967 Version:

No comments:

Post a Comment