Saturday, June 18, 2011

6-17-11 - "Kisses Over Babylon" ~ Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

¿Habla español?  If not, you'll have to pull up the full lyrics on freetranslation.com to fully grasp this song.  I know a little Spanish, but I had to look it up, not gonna lie.  It's a pretty interesting story, actually... and I definitely love me some Ed Sharpe!


The video is a long-form music video that's actually part two of a story sequence told through the music videos of several songs by ES&MZ.  Probably worth starting from part one if you're gonna watch it; if you just want the tune, here's the grooveshark link:


"Kisses Over Babylon"




"Parlante con el mar del cielo
pide que la sed de crecer
en todo la creacion me Dios
y el manifiesto...



Speak to the earth and sky
ask that the thirst grow
in all of God's creations
and in the manifestation..."

No comments:

Post a Comment