Thursday, August 11, 2011

8-10-11 - "I Would Die 4 U" ~ Prince

Quickie tonight, because I just got home from a very awesome show featuring NYC bands These Animals and Field Mouse along with local favorite Big Hurry.  I went for Big Hurry, but came away a fan of all three bands.  Due to the laid back atmosphere and light midweek crowd, I got to chat with members of each band, and they were just swell.  If you're on the East Coast, Field Mouse and These Animals are playing DC tomorrow, and These Animals have a couple more dates this week - worth catching if you're nearby.


In honor of the spectacular cover BH played, here's the original version of "I Would Die 4 U" by Prince:




"I'm not your lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend..."

No comments:

Post a Comment