Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9-7-11 - "Fighting For My Love" ~ Nil Lara

Scrubs is probably in my top three TV shows of all time, and I watched it a LOT with my good buddy / housemate Ben while we lived in Ohio after college.  Just saw a rerun tonight which had this song at the end, and it's one of a plethora of sweet tracks featured in the show over the years.


Nil Lara is a Cuban American musician who has lived in New Jersey, Miami, and Venezuela, and studied electrical engineering... dude's had a pretty busy life!  This one's pretty catchy; could be interpreted as egotistical but I don't think that was how it was intended... rather a song about working hard to forge a strong bond of love and maintain it.





I know how it feels I've been burned one time before
I still feel the scars on my lips
When I touch when I love when I kiss"

No comments:

Post a Comment