Thursday, January 5, 2012

1-5-12 - "The Weirds" ~ Katie Costello

Heard this one on TV radio channel tonight (yea, left my iPod at work, so was listening to the Singer/Songwriter channel whilst doing some chores...)  It's a bit... weird... but pretty cool and chill.  Check it out:




I'm sure you know the feeling about which Costello coined this term and is singing.  She describes it such: " I think having "The Weirds" is a sign of growing pains... Meaning, one probably has that feeling when they are destined to somehow move forward or make a change in their life."  Happens to me all the time.



"I’ve overstayed my welcome in this life
and it seems as though time won’t tell you exactly what you’d like
I’ve given up on waving off the flies that have blackened my mind -
my sugarcoated mind..."


No comments:

Post a Comment