Monday, April 30, 2012

(in which Matt confesses his shortcomings as a blogger)

Wow, you guys.  I miss a few days, and all of a sudden, I've missed two months.  I hope you loyal readers have found other ways to enjoy music in my absence... after a few weeks, I decided I was "giving it up for Lent", but then obviously I didn't get back on board after Easter.  It's been a crazy time with work, life, etc. and I just have failed to carve out time to post each night.  I'm bad enough at going to bed at a reasonable hour, and I've had to sacrifice posting for the sake of being at least quasi-functional at work.

The good news is, I've had some legitimately amazing musical experiences over this time, and I'm hopefully going to share bits and pieces with you in the coming days.  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment