Sunday, October 23, 2011

10-23-11 - "A Ghost You've Known" ~ These Animals

This summer, I went to a show to see a favorite local band, and was introduced to some great music from New York City in the process.  These Animals came back to Pittsburgh to again share the stage with Big Hurry on Friday, and they were even better than before (maybe because I know the songs now).  Here's one of their songs, filmed at the show at Brillobox:


If you want to hear the song with less of the fuzzy concert reverb, check this studio session video:




And now for the album version:

A Ghost You've Known by theseanimals



"Drop me on a dime, count down from three
When I hit the ground, I'm running..."
____________________________________________________


A quick word for lead singer Greg:  The 'stache makes the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment